Here I am, embarking on foreign territory. I am new to the blogging world, and may need a road map or compass to help guide me for a while, so bear with me.
It's friday afternoon, and I am sitting here listening to the muted sounds of the boys lost in their wii and playstation, and my husbands footsteps on the roof as he inspects damage from the hurricane. Relatively speaking, I am enjoying silence in a normally boisterous household. After the hurricane, those days while the electricity was out, it was amazing how quiet our world became. Noises disappeared. Common distractions faded into our new reality. This new world was one of closer neighbors, friendlier strangers, and slower paces. As soon as the lights came back on, though, everything changed and life became hectic and busy and noisy, again. Maybe this blog will be my way to find that quite time, again. To think, muse and recapture the simplier aspects of life ...and maybe escape from the chaos, too!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yay! welcome to the blogging world. so happy you decided to join us. Can't wait to read all about your family adventures. hopefully non-hurricane ones this time.
Post a Comment