This always happens...February ends, March begins, the sun shines, and before I know it, mid-May is here and I don't even know what happened to April. Between school - the one I where I am the teacher, the other school - the one where I am the student, live-arm baseball, coach pitch baseball, 12 and under soccer, throw in a birthday party, G's track season, laundry, and life, I seem to miss the idyllic days of spring - not to mention completely ignoring and neglecting this blog.
Well, at least May does bring some guarantees - -less than a month of school (high school, that is), my last graduate class (whew! why didn't I stay in school at State back in the 90s when I had the chance?), and only a few more weeks of ballgames and practice.
Its a good thing I have summers free - well, relatively free. I need the time to recoup, rest up, and rejeuvenate, so that I can get a running start for next August, and keep that pace going all the way through until NEXT May!
And, hopefully, I will be much more regular with my updates and comments here on the blog.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment